Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm gettin' married

I'll be off work for 2 weeks starting Monday. So I guess I won't be able to update on Ms. Chan's experience with her 'telanned' ATM card. But stay tuned as we find out how she'll finally get her card back. Jenny is packing our things right now, not that I don't want to pack but she said she wanted to pack so I let her. That does make me sound so bad right? Well, she has more stuff to pack anyway. I basically just need to pack my clothes and my razor, while she has.... I'm not going to even start to list her stuffs. I have to say that it's not an easy job to pack as we're first going back to Banting for the next couple of days then fly off to Sarikei for the reception on her side on the 3rd of December. Then practically right after the reception we'll be flying back to Banting on the 5th. What a rush right? Anyways, we made the flight arrangements long long ago so too late to regret that now. Then on the 6th we'll have a pre-wedding buffet dinner at Banting, so to those who know how to get there, you're all invited (haha.. like there's even any readers yet). And finally on the 7th will be our ACTUAL WEDDING DAY!!! I'm getting more and more nervous by the day. So is Jenny, but neither of us seem so to each other. I wonder if that's good or bad. Anyways, I'm going back to my "To do list" to see if I left anything out.

1 comment:

Jen said...

wahaha.. i found ur blog!! happy wedding and see u & Jlo on 3rd...