Saturday, December 13, 2008

Legally, ceremonially, officially

A week after the wedding ceremonies and I'm down with the flu and so is Jenny. How's that for a wedding gift eh? I'd like to thank all my friends and family for attending the dinner reception in Banting. I can't begin in words to describe how thankful I am that all of you could make it that night. To all my friends who were unable to make it, your absence was definitely felt but your wishes are warmly and thankfully accepted.
Going back on topic, I'd like to now announce to the world that Jenny and I was legally married on 4th June '08 (040608) cool eh? That gave us only about half a year to plan for our wedding reception etc.... the ceremonially and officially part :p
Between then and now, is now just a blur in time. Taking photos for the wedding album, picking the restaurant, making the invitation list etc etc, all wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did without the help of friend and family. Who says a wedding is between two people? Well a marriage is, but definitely not a wedding haha. I guess the only thing I regret now is that we didn't book a bigger venue. I totally didn't expect the number of guests to blow up to such a big number. Here, I'd like to apologize to those who had to bear with not so ideal seat arrangements. I still do hope that everyone managed to have a good time at the reception. In the end, I think it went mostly as planned and without any major mishaps which I am greatful for.
In the end, I'm just glad that it's all done and over with. 2 weeks seemed like it passed in a blink of an eye.

1 comment:

Nee said...

Since I don't have a blog, I would like to utilize my hubby's blog. I would also like to extend my gratitude & thanks to all that have help either physically or mentally to make our wedding a success. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thanks again to everyone.